CPE Course FAQ
CPE Course Information
We want satisfied and happy customers.
If you are not totally satisfied with one of our CPE courses just contact us prior to completing the exam and we will refund you a 100% of the course cost.
Self Study CPE Course Formats
- Most of our CPE courses are currently PDF download files (EBooks). They are immediately available for download. You can either read the material on-line, print it or download and save it to your PC.
- You can stop and start the exam as often as you wish. The computer will take you back to your place in the exam.
- We offer instant on-line grading and instant certificates that are emailed as soon as you pass the exam.
- You can take the on-line CPE exam and have it instantly graded or you can send us the paper version and have it manually graded.
- The on-line cpe exam and the paper version included in the EBook are the same.
- There is no cost for grading any CPE exam - it is free.
- All our courses meet or exceed NASBA standards.
- If you wish to purchase courses by check please use the Order Form.
- If you wish to purchase additional exams please email Registrar@cpaselfstudy.com. Generally extra exams are priced at $3.50 a credit hour.
General Course Information
- Check our prices - we are very competitively priced!
- CPE credit hours are based upon the guidelines of NASBA, AICPA and the IRS of 1 credit for every 50 minutes.
- Credits can be rounded down to the nearest whole or half-hour increment. Credits may occasionally vary by state so it is recommended that you review your particular state’s guidelines. A few states as well as the IRS do NOT accept half credits.
- You have twelve (12) months from the purchase date to complete your exam. Passing grade on the exam is generally 70% unless noted otherwise.
- Course level and prerequisites for each course are clearly listed. Courses are assumed to be a basic level unless otherwise noted.
- Courses are assumed to be interactive unless noted otherwise. Interactive is defined by NASBA as a course containing feedback questions with answers.
Certificates are automatically generated and emailed when you pass the exam however they sometimes end up in spam folders so please check if you do not see the certificate within 15 minutes of taking the exam. You may also want to verify that the email in your account Profile is correct.
To reprint your certificate:
- Click here and login.
Find your course. Click "View" under the word Certificate (right side of screen). A dialog box will display and you can either open the PDF file or save it to your computer.