NASBA and many states have guidelines requiring CPE courses to be tested by licensed CPAs to determine the technical accuracy of the material as well as to determine the length of time that the course actually takes. So, guess what- we need volunteers to help us meet these guidelines.
What do you get out of it?
A. A good feeling for helping out?
B. Free CPE!
C All of the above
Yes- the answer is C!
You help us out and get free CPE ! What a deal.
To view a copy of the pilot form to be completed, click here.
Courses Currently Available - If interested in a particular course, send firstname.lastname@example.org an email otherwise fill out the short form below.
We do not currently have any courses for pilot. We should have some for pilot soon.
We are also offering a totally FREE course that has already been piloted . Click here to access.
How does Piloting work?
If interested, sign up on the form below and we’ll email you when a course is available
- Email us back to confirm that you have the interest and time to be a pilot for that course.
- We will confirm and email you back. We'll register you in the course and you can access all the course materials on line. You can read online or print the materials. Look through and read the materials.
- Keep accurate track of time spent going through the course materials.
- Make notes on any unclear instructions or general difficulties.
- Complete and pass the exam with 70% or higher
- Complete a short course evaluation of about 5-7 questions.
- Submit a pilot form attesting to the number of minutes spent on the course and a 1 page resume.
Do I have to take the test all at once?
No. The test can be taken at different times or days. You just need to keep accurate records of the time actually spent on the course- including study guide and exam.
When do you need the pilot information back?
Generally we ask that the course be completed within 3 weeks. If you don’t have the time just let us know when we first ask and we’ll put your name back on the list for the next exam. If we don't hear back in 3 weeks, we'll send you a reminder. After a month, we'll look for a replacement pilot.
How many credit hours do I get?
The credit hours recommended for the course are determined by the average time of all the participating pilots so it will vary with every course and we will not be able to provide that information to you until we get everyone’s pilot forms back. So, you may not get a certificate immediately- depends if you are the first or last pilot doing the course.
Sign up on the form below to Join our Pilot Program :