RTRPs and EAs CPE
CPE Course Catalog > RTRPs and EAs CPE
||We are an approved IRS CPE Provider. Our provider number is #UPXRZ
News Flash: The IRS suspended the RTRP CPE program on 01/22/13 and no CPE is currently required to prepare taxes in 2013. It is currently voluntary only.
FAQ concerning RTRP and EA courses and notifying the IRS
Course Information: We offer courses as a bundle however you can also purchase courses separately
- Enrolled Agents
- For individual EA tax courses, click here
- To access the EA 16 Hour CPE Bundle click here
- Courses are in PDF format (EBook) so that you can read on-line or you can print
- A paper exam is included at the end of the EBook and it is the same as the on-line exam
- You can take either the paper exam or the on-line exam.
- The on-line exam will grade the exam instantly and email you a certificate with a passing grade of 70%
- Exams can be retaken
- RTRPs and EAs are required to retain continuing professional education certificates for 4 years.
- When you purchase a course, you will be asked to create a user id and a password of your own choosing.
This will allow you to access the course materials and exam.
- You will also be asked to provide your PTIN number.
PTIN Number: Please make sure to enter your PTIN number correctly as CFO Resources transmits your name, PTIN and course information to the IRS so that you receive credit. If you do not submit a PTIN or it is incorrect we will not be able to upload the information to the IRS. If you don't have a PTIN yet, please make sure to call as soon as you have it.
Notifying the IRS
- CFO Resources is responsible for transmitting the course information to the IRS. The IRS has specifically stated that tax practitioners should not submit certificates directly.
If you are looking for information on the required hours please click here.
If you have other questions please contact email@example.com or call 317-507-6834